- Retails for $32 AUD, but you can get it from Beautopia for $24.95 AUD
- The smell! Its divine! Usually skincare with mud can smell quite natural and muddy, but this cleanser smells divine. I think it could be the Aloe Vera. I always compliment Ben on how nice he smells after he uses this to cleanse.
- The texture is not to thick or heavy like your typical mud mask. It’s a bit on the creamy side, but still hard like mud if that makes sense.
- Because it’s quite a stiff texture it’s difficult to lather up, however with a bit of water it applies with ease.
- I found it did tingle slightly the first time I used it but it hasn’t tingled since.
- Sometimes I leave it on for a couple of minutes as a mini mud mask in the shower while I shampoo my hair.
- I find it instantly brightens my skin which comes back to the Glycolic Acid.
- I thought it would be too drying to use it every day- which it is as tad, but I think it’s because my skin is getting drier due to pregnancy. If you have oily skin it’s fine to use twice a day, but if you have normal or dry and dehydrated skin I recommend using it once a day.
- Also after using it my skin didn’t feel tight which I was surprised, but again I think it comes back to the Aloe Vera to rehydrate the skin.
Pixi is a cult favourite amongst the beauty community, they’re well known for their Pixi Glow Tonic. However, I’ve never tried any of their products, mainly because there’s so many products but not enough skin or time for me to apply it on. On that note I have recently tried Pixi Glow Tonic* so let me know if you want a review of that as well. Any who, the product that I was super keen to try from Pixi was their relatively new Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser*. I was kindly gifted the cleanser from Beautopia, your online hair and beauty shop that stocks over 100 brands.
About the Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser:
“A purifying mud cleanser, to cleanse pores and renew the skin with glycolic and botanicals. Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser is formulated to provide effective cleansing, yet is mild enough for all skin types. With 5% Glycolic Acid, Pixi Glow Mud Cleanser leaves your skin clean & glowing.”
Sadly, this tube has come to an end, but it’s definitely a cleanser I want to repurchase in the future.
*This product has been provided for reviewing purposes, all views and opinions are 100% honest.
**Disclaimer: All opinions are based on personal experiences, and are not sponsored. rachelbeautystyle is not a make-up artist, beauty or skincare specialist and will not be held liable for any recommendations. Therefore, try at your own risk.