BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.28 AUD fortnightly with More info
Boast a lit-from-within glow with iconic Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter from the makeup experts at BECCA Cosmetics. Adored worldwide for its natural-looking, soft-focus finish, this liquid highlighter combines ultrafine particles of iridescent shimmer with skin-loving ingredients to reflect light and leave skin looking healthier and more radiant than ever before.
Effortlessly melting into the skin, versatile Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter can be used to impart a subtle kiss of polish or boosted for a glamorous, prismatic effect. Mixed with your favourite primer, moisturiser, or foundation, or applied alone for ultimate pigmentation, this liquid face and body highlighter comes in gorgeous, flattering shades for all skin tones.
Key benefits of BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter
- Bestselling liquid highlighter makeup
- Infused with ultrafine particles of iridescent shimmer
- Instantly boosts skin luminosity and radiance
- Can be layered to deepen intensity
- Enriched with skin-loving antioxidants and botanicals
- Available in a range of cool and warm, light and dark shades
- Can be used alone or mixed into other liquid and cream beauty products
- Apply to the face or the body
- Suitable for all skin types
What are the main ingredients in BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter?
To deliver an effortless glow, BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter uses ultrafine particles of iridescent shimmer, which reflect the light without using chunky, artificial glitter. The sheer formula instantly melts into the skin, leaving it looking brighter and luminous.
As well as boosting radiance, this liquid highlighter contains a powerful antioxidant blend of Vitamins A, B, D, and E, which protect the skin against damaging free radicals and soothe and smooth damaged and dry skin.
Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter also contains nourishing Avocado Oil, anti-inflammatory Witch Hazel, and calming Aloe Vera to condition the skin and combine the best features of skin care and makeup.
How to use BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter
- For a targeted and intense glow, apply directly to the highest points of the face and blend in with fingertips or a makeup brush.
- For an all-over glow, mix with your moisturiser, primer, or foundation and massage into the skin.
- Can be used as a body shimmer; focus on the collar bones, shoulders, and legs.
- Alternatively, mix with your body lotion and apply all over the body.
- Works perfectly alongside a contour kit for a sculpted and highlighted complexion.
Who should use BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter?
Entering the long list of cult classic beauty products from BECCA Cosmetics, Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter is known and loved worldwide for its versatility. It’s perfect for anyone wanting to boost luminosity and achieve the signature BECCA dewy makeup look.
Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter can be used all over the face for a subtle glow, packed on intensely for a brighter glow, or used on areas of the body for a sun-kissed look. Available in a large variety of shades, from light to dark and cool to warm, Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter is a must-have for any beauty enthusiast.
Is BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector suitable for dry skin?
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector is the perfect way to boost luminosity in dry and dull skin. This liquid luminiser complements dry skin perfectly, as the formula effortlessly glides over uneven skin texture to smooth the skin and create a glowing, healthy complexion without causing dryness or accentuating dry patches.
Is BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Liquid Highlighter suitable for oily skin?
For oily skin, we recommend BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter. This powder has the same exquisite luminosity as the original version but in a gorgeous dust-on formulation that sits better and lasts longer on oily skin.