With Spring in full bloom, we're excited to start shedding some layers and layering on a little tan.
It's no secret that preparation is the key to success, especially when it comes to a perfect, streak free golden tan.
Here our expert tips:
- Exfoliate and shave 24 hours before you fake tan for a smooth canvas.
Shaving and exfoliating cause your skin to become slightly irritated so you want to ensure enough time for the skin to settle prior to tanning
- Apply moisturiser as a barrier to the dry areas of your skin including joints, feet and hands. Using a Q-tip apply a concentrated amount of moisturiser to breakouts or eczema.
- Apply your tan in sections. E.g. arms, legs, stomach, back etc.Use a tanning mitt for a streak free application.
- Never apply product directly to your hands and feet always use excess product from your arms and legs and work that down onto your hands and feet
- Post application maintenance. Strict regime of moisturising and light exfoliation will keep your tan looking streak free and flawless for over a week.